15.11.09

We- So Called Educated People


We, the people do not loose any chance to say ourselves great. We use so many adjectives such as educated, sensible, literate, software engineer in Bangalore. But when it comes to show any of this, people go numb.

Day before yesterday my friend who was on bike met an accident with a car. It was not in odd timings or odd place where it's hard to find people for help. It was around 3-4 PM that too in one of the big market. But no one came and took him to hospital, not even that car driver.

The blood was coming as if some fountain was flowing, but people were there just to be mere spectators. What a bullshit!!!! He requested for help, but in vain. People in other car stopped, looked at him and moved away as if he was untouchable. At last, an auto with school students took him to the hospital. This proves "I was born intelligent but education ruined me".
We are ruined as we grow up.

With all this,
How can we even say ourselves "Human being"? I must say that we all are living in some imaginary lives made by ourselves. And in that we think that we are prone to the things happening to others. But they don't know (or they pretend it) that there is very high probability of happening the same which you try to ignore most.

PS: Please do post your comments on this.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed Pawan... I do remember doing the same at my college days. We saw a jeep hit a scooter (badly) and then vanish. I took 2-3 steps, thinking to help the person... but was stopped by a senior who was along with me. Not knowing then what to do next.. I just turned back and left along with others. Dont know what will I do if similar thing happens infront of me today. I will help ... I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Ravi......I know most of us has done the same but we do not acccpet it. It's all because the society in which we are living has taken our heart out....We are just living without heart.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails