16.11.09

One more reason to remember 15th Nov


This 15th November, the God of cricket has achieved one more milestone in his long career. He completed 20 years in international cricket. It's not an easy task by any means. During this time-period he has made and break many records. Oh, ok I am not going to talk about those because it will take months to compile. I'll definitely be short of words, if I'll try to talk about him.

Today only I come to know that Sachin has started his career on 15th November. Coincidentally it is my b'day also. So, this year onwards I got one more reason to cheer that day.

I really don't remember the days when Sachin started playing. I was just 10 on the day when Sachin started playing international matches but since I remember, Sachin is bearing the weight of my hopes (as well of other billion people) in every match with his natural elegance and humility.

Sachin I thank you for playing cricket during my life and making 15th November so important.

2 comments:

  1. truely sachin carries the hope of every cricket fan. hope that he carries on the same way for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As we all wish, he will surely carry the cricket as he did in past successfully.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails