18.7.09

One Night Stand


That night was different. It was gloomy. There was something not-so-good about the weather too. None of my friends was here in Bangalore. They all were at their respective places to celebrate Diwali. So, I was alone in this big city for the first time. It's not that I was new to the city. It just that I always live with friends.

To make life little exciting, I decided to go to the pub. There I was in 30 minutes at "The Royal Pub" in Brigade. Initially I was not comfortable in the absence of my friends but then I saw a pretty face sitting alone in one of the corner. I thought of talking to the girl to pass my evening. It was not that I haven't seen gorgeous girls in my life but she was different. She was in light pink dress with no make-up. It was hard to believe that I can notice so many things in that dim light.

I approached her and asked "May I join you?". "Oh, yes. Why not" She nodded affirmatively. Within 30 minutes we were talking as if we were known to each other from many years. Initially I hesitated but then we started with very general talks, then we moved to some intimate talking . After 2 hours we were there on the way to her apartment. She had the nice 3 BHK apartment. I was wondering that how can she buy an apartment in such a posh area.

Once we were there at her home, after some talking we started getting physical. I was little shocked but that feeling was suppressed by the excitement of having sex with such a gorgeous lady. I stayed there for a whole night and came back to my rented apartment in the early morning. I was feeling at cloud nine after having one night stand as none of my friends even kissed a girl till now.

After that incident I didn't get chance to talk to her. Firstly my friends was here and they were quite orthodox. I feared that they might tell the incident to my parents. So, I didn't tell the incident to them as well as spared myself from calling her. Secondly, I got busy as my project delivery date was nearing in my office.

But there was something after that night, due to which I was not able to concentrate on work. Initially I thought it was sheer excitement of that night. After sometime the symptoms changed to feverish feeling all the time. Whole day I felt dizziness, with weakness. But when it has been more than 2 weeks I thought I might got viral and decided to visit the doctor. He gave me some pills and advised a blood test. I thought it must be a routine test. Next day, I went to the hospital to collect the report. I was doomed when I saw in my report "HIV : POSITIVE"

Disclaimer: The story and characters are work of fiction. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails