11.3.09

No HOLI+DAY on HOLI

What the f**k. I can not use any other word to show my frustration. There is no HOLIday on HOLI. I am getting call from my friends and relatives from north India and they are reminding me of Holi today. What a pity situation I am in.

My cousin was shocked when she come to know that there is no HOLIday on Holi. She thought that I am living in another world. For her it a first time experience of this f**k.

In school we read that HOLI is one the biggest festival of Hindus. They did not mention that it is only true for north Indian Hindus only. What the f**K. Even Hinduism is having various definition based on location we are in. There is a huge gap in what we read in books and in reality.

Anyways, on this day I am in front of my laptop in office and looking at a piece of s**t, which we called as code in professional language. In reality I am a f**king software engineer, working in one of the big buildings in Bangalore and just wishing friends and family over phone and gaining sympathy of not having a HOLIday on HOLI.

Anyways wish you all a very happy and colourful Holi this year and every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails