19.6.09

In-built Confusions

Sometime I get confused with:

1. If not having vehicle insurance and get caught by traffic police should I i) pay 50 or 100 bucks and get away or ii) pay full challan.
2. i) Will satyagraha still work in 21st century against the corruption in India or ii) even Gandhiji himself has opted for something else?
3. In the RTO i) should I get the driving license (DL) through the agent by giving money or ii) should I miss the office for a week and spent that time in RTO's office struggling to find even 1 officer to talk there.
4. i) Should I feel happy about the people making money in Sensex or ii) feel bad for those who do not even get 1 meal a day?
5. i) Do I need to be happy when I see Agatha Sangma as MP at the age of just 28 or ii) I need to feel pity of the political situation as she won because she is a daughter of well-known minister P. A. Sangma
6. i) I feel happy because women are doing as good as men or ii) and feel bad as they are doing good in smoking and drinking too.

1 comment:

  1. Answers:
    1. Whichever is less.
    2. Did it work before ?
    3. Missing office do have other advantages also.
    4. You should always feel happy. Its good for your health. So think about urself.
    5. Same as above 4th.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails